South Central Unicorn Users Group Conference
November 20-21, 2008 Lubbock, TX
The 7th annual meeting of the South Central Unicorn Users Group will be held
in November 21, 2008 in Lubbock, Texas at the Holiday Inn Hotel and Towers.
South Central Unicorn Users Group invites Horizon clients to join us for this conference.
Preconference sessions and an evening event for Thursday, November 20, 2008 are being planned.
Early Bird or Presenter Registration - $55
Early Bird Registration will be open until 10/3/08 at 5 PM CDT.
Regular Registration - $65
- Register Online or Register by Fax or Mail
- Make payment by check, purchase order or Paypal by 11/17/08
(contact email@example.com if you need a special payment arrangement)
- SCUUG W-9
Preconferences - November 20
- Two half-day preconference sessions presented on November 20 by Merry Bortz, Head of Library Automation Services at Del Mar College, Corpus Christi, TX
- Each half-day session is just $40 or attend both for $80 with lunch included for those attending both sessions
- The preconferences will be held at the Holiday Inn and Towers
- iBlink Customization - 9:00 AM - Noon - Get tips and ideas on customizing your iBistro or iLink OPAC. Don't have a test server? We'll demonstrate how to create a Sandbox environment to test your customizations before making them public. Common changes to the environment files will be covered as well as changing labels and messages.
- Disaster Preparedness Reality Check - 1:30 - 4:30 PM - Ever had a plan that didn't work? This can happen with disaster preparedness planning, too. Using real life examples, ours and yours, we'll have a discussion about disasters, big and small, as well as what works, what doesn't and where the holes may be hiding in your plan.
- Holiday Inn and Towers
Call Toll Free 877-863-4780 or Hotel Direct Line 806-763-1200
Conference Room Rate is $79.00 - Mention South Central Unicorn Users Group
Make Reservations by 10/22/08 for conference discount